Monday, October 15, 2012

My Ninja Turtles Tattoos

I'm getting 1988 Shredder tattoo on my left leg and its a pretty good side too. It felt like Shredder was using his blade cutting through my skin. The leg part had to be a little more painful. We started at 10:30pm and didn't get done til 3am. I was biting on the leather chair and not thinking if it clean, but wow! That hurts...
 Click here to watch the Shredder Review Tattoo


Now here are the original Turtles tattoos on my arms, back home in Denver Colorado. I was getting my Turtles Tattoos done. I was the ginny pig for the guy who use to live across from my apartment. He was going to school to become a tattoo artist and i was his first victim. Donatello was first and tattoo on my lower right arm. Leo is tattoo on my upper right arm. Raphael is tattoo on my lower left arm. Mikey is tattoo on my upper left arm. They didn't hurt, it sting here and there but nothing bad. However, Mikey wouldn't keep the color in. It keep bleeding out the colors. So it taken two tattoo artiest to fill in and yet still nothing. That started to burn my flesh! But later on in the future, i will get them re-Tat to make the color more thicker.
Click here to watch the Turtles Tattoos Review

No comments: