Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lewis Black

While i was watching the new 2012 Ninja Turtles cartoon, they were on the roof waiting for the Kraangs to break into a building. When this fat over weight jerk came out of nowhere. I notice his voice. "OMG! THAT'S LEWIS!" I grew up watching this stand up when i was a kid. This guys is freaking insane! I will always remember when he said about some kid at IHOP said "If it wasn't for my horse, i wouldn't Graduate."
Now he's doing TMNT 2012 is just mind blowing, i LOVE IT!! Later on the cartoon the over weight jerk (in the cartoon) gets mutated into a giant spider name Spider Bytez. He's one of my favorite Villain in the new 2012 cartoon. Spider Bytez drives Raphael mad and knows how to get under his shell. Near the end you can see that Spider Bytez runs away from the turtles, so now we know, he'll be back again....

No comments: