Wednesday, May 8, 2013

teenagemutantninjaturtles.com questions



Questionnaire:

1. What is your favorite incarnation of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and who is your favorite Turtle and why?
A: My incarnation of the TMNT is when my mother got me a Donatello 1988 for my 4th birthday and i was shock to see something so cool so different. I became a big fan of the tmnt and my dad taken me out to the toy store "playworld" and i got the rest of the 3 turtles and shredder. Than i got more hook to the TMNT when i found out they're a comic book, than the cartoon first came out and i'm forever with the Turtles.
My favorite turtle will forever be Donatello because he was the one that got me into TMNT, so when i got my TMNT tattoos. I got Donatello first before i got the rest of the turtles.

2.What inspired you to create your website about the Ninja Turtles?
A: Well, it originally started on youtube to do my Ninja Turtles toys reviews, than news about turtles came out like coming soon toys, or comic books. I thought i should start making a blogger for the news on here only and the toys video reviews to youtube channel..

3. Who is your favorite Villain ?
A:Oh man! Really? This is a hard one to answer, but if i have to pick one villain i truly make him into a favorite villain? Slash, i'm super crazy how insane slash is, and knowing he's a 5th turtle and he's this super strong villain to tears everything apart... Soon i will have Slash tattoo on my body.

 4. What motivates you to continue operating your website?
A: I'm turtle crazy and knowing i have other true hardcore fans like me who wants to know what is going on with the turtles news, i like to give them out and hear what they think about the news. It could be good or it could be bad news. But it brings us all together.

5. What are your thoughts so far on Ninja Turtles 2014 film?
A: Well its a 50 / 50 really...I was worried that Bay wouldn't follow the true story because we're getting Aliens and Mutation.. But following the news about what's going, i'm looking forward to this new movie. I'm still not a fan of Fox being as April, but what can i do? So i say keep it going, it seems to be getting good..



No comments: