Monday, May 13, 2013

Abby Elliott Officially Joins TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES As Irma Langinstein?

The Saturday Night Live actress has officially joined the TMNT reboot and was spotted on set earlier today, her role is yet to be revealed but many fans are saying that she will play Irma Langinstein; Plus more photos of Megan Fox riding her bike. Hit the jump to check it out!



The 25 year old actress has officially joined the cast of Jonathan Liebesman's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Abby's role is currently unknown at this point in time but many fans believe she will play April O'Neil's friend from the original TV show, Irma Langinstein. Some more photos have been found of Megan Fox riding through a park in New York; the stunning actress was wearing the iconic yellow jacket that we have seen before in a previous article. How do you feel about Abby Elliott joining the cast of TMNT?

My thoughts on this? I think this is really freakin' cool!! I always thought she was a funny person on the show. She always makes me laugh and say some random things. She can be a pain in the butt, but she still put a smile on my face when i was a kid...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool im got to say im glad irma is going to be in the new movie I was just saying today that I want her toy her and vern toy I really really want bad!!!!!

Unknown said...

Irma fit the 80's cartoon perfectly she had an annoying whinny voice with a lil cocky attitude which is why I love her she wasn't afraid of vern and stood by April no matter what my kind of girl.